12 Garden Walk Gardens in Great Backyards magazine
Spring issue is out. And it contains, unbelievably, 12 Buffalo gardens. The magazine features 50 gardens from around the country. Ten of those features are interviews and photos from Garden Walk gardens.
Two other gardens are represented to illustrate garden planning points.
- 39 Granger Place Carol Siracuse & Tom Palamusa (table of contents, pages 19, 20-23, 138)
- 16 Rabin Terrace Michael Banks (pages 19, 24-25)
- 75 Lancaster Avenue Annabelle Irey & James Locke (pages 33, 34-37)
- 72 Lancaster Avenue Alec Human & Bridgett Human (table of contents, pages 33, 40-41
- 215 Lancaster Avenue Jim & Leslie Charlier (page 91, 92-95)
- 378 Summer Street Matin Lemke (pages 38-39)
- 82 North Pearl Street Martin Kemp & Terry Williams (table of contents, pages 33, 44-45
- 587 Breckenridge Street John Crawford & Scott Washburn (pages 51, 52-55)
- 531 Linwood Avenue Lou Moran (pages 66-67)
- 20 Norwood Avenue Arlan Peters & Dom DeFillippo (pages 102-103)
Gardens with photos with interviews:
Additional photographs used to illustrate garden techniques:
- 44 Irving Place Tom Ripley (page 32, 50)
- 42 Orton Place Dinah Gamin (page 70)
Thanks to photographer Don Zinteck (Photographics 2) for making his Garden Walk photography available for the promotion of Garden Walk. Without his generous contribution of talent, these features would never had happened.